Thursday, January 28, 2016

Saturdate with THE NINANGS

Dear Marciano,




Last Saturday, January 23, 2016 you had a date with THE NINANGS Anna and Karina. Ninang Karina picked you up from home and you guys met up with Ninang Anna at the bus stop. I was nervous since they're not communicating with me at all after their last text messages. The last text message that I got from Ninang Karina was that she's on her way to get you while Ninang Anna will take a shower na. Then after a few minutes, Ninang Anna send me a photo of you alone then all of you guys inside the bus and you're all having fun!


Just like our agreement, candies during the bus ride.

Look at you, excited and enjoying Ninangs'company.

According to them you fell asleep along NLEX and woke up only while you're at the connecting bridge of MRT and TriNoMa. During that time I was just about to leave the site, and this is when the SATURDATE WITH THE NINANGS happened.

You rode the train and carousel with them. I can't believe you had your first train ride inside the mall without me, but you're sharing the experience with them so it's not that bad after all. UNFORTUNATELY, the only photo you have in the train is not pleasant for public viewing but you have a lot on the carousel.





Yes, Ninang Karina took this photo. Why isn't she riding with you? Ask her.

Of course, after all the fun, food is in order. Ninangs decided to have lunch at Pancake House but it wasn't an easy task compared to the first few activities because you started to look for me. You wanted to watch the fountain instead of going inside the restaurant. And so you guys watched.

Look at Ninang Anna pulling off so well your bag :)

They have to tell you that I'm inside the restaurant for you to come inside. But being the smart boy that you are, you started to look for me right away. Luckily, I got there just a few minutes behind. I cannot contain my happiness that you guys made it that far without me. I'm proud of you but I am more proud of your Ninangs because when I was very worried they were just cool and relax that you all guys can manage til I get to be with you.



Ninangs know you so well they ordered you ice cream before the meal. SPOILED!
After meal, we got you a haircut and I run a few errands then went home. You've been lying on the floor of all thee establishments we stopped by. I wish I have documented that stunt of yours.



Overall, I can say that we all had a good time. You fell asleep on our way home that's why we stopped by Ninang Anna's place so you can peacefully sleep while we indulge in our usual chikahan.

Marciano, I want you to look back at this moment and be grateful for having such wonderful Ninangs who love you and spoil you to rotten. Not every kid is blessed with godparents who value their responsibilities to their godchild. You are one lucky kid for having them and I want you to always remember that.

Love,
Nanay








No comments:

Post a Comment