Monday, July 4, 2016

ALCOVER PHOTOGRAPHY : NEW WEBSITE LAYOUT

Dear Marciano,


I found out about two weeks ago that your very much talented Ninongs have updated the Alcover Photography website and it's just so WOW not to share. So to give the website some love, I decided to pick my 10 most favorite photos posted there and share it with you and our friends. I don't have any technical description to follow on my picks okay? My reason on each photo depends on my very own taste/liking.

P.S. : You may want to click on the title of each photos to view the complete set of photos.





The bride was too shy to have her photo taken she covered her face with her bouquet. So to make the photo more interesting, they asked the bridesmaids to do the same as well. VIOLA!






You cannot blame me, I have a thing or two for doors with character. That Tiffany&Co. colored door brought a vibe in the photo and complimented the couples dark outfit.





Definitely diggin' the lay-out. It's cool that there's a bit of everything in the collage. It's like a preview or summary of the session.







It's really cool how Kim looks like her eldeset sister Ate Glaiza and herself at the same time here. Giving the transition from being a girl to a lady, a reality. 
And this is a candid shot, mind you.
Yeah, I know, because I was there during the shoot.teeheee







This layout is as neat as the shots.







This reminds me of The Pats (Patty Laurel and her husband Patrick Fillart), for me they have started the Holi Powder trend. It's fun, messy and very tricky to shoot for sure. But come on, look at how the muse seemed so relax as if her lungs wasn't protesting with the amount of powder she has inhaled.






Four words : Very Chic And Parisian







Romantic and cinematic at the same time. <3 <3 <3





Because it's too hard to choose only one layout from their session.




Oh well, call me biased but this will definitely be my top favorite. I mean, do I really have to explain why?
Admit it, you cannot resist squeezing the cheeks of this cute little angel :)



There are a ton of photos they have to upload to keep the site updated, but so far everything that is posted can attest to their talent and skills. And the best thing is they charge fairly with the product they deliver.

You are blessed to be God-fathered by such talented and artistic individuals, Marciano. I hope you find in your self soon to have passion in photography. The power to immortalize the beauty of something or someone is very compelling.


Love,

Nanay

Check our the following to view their works :

Website          :   www.alcoverphotography.com
Facebook page    :   Alcover Photography
Instagram        :   @alcoverphoto

For inquiries :
Email-address    :   alcoverphoto@yahoo.com
Contact Numbers  :   +63.917.5173790 
                                                   (02)654.1917









No comments:

Post a Comment