Friday, November 18, 2016

Hey! It's Your Birthday!

Dear Marciano,

Cheers! We have crossed another milestone in our lives. THREE YEARS, BABY! THREE YEARS! How do you feel? Excited about going to school next year? I am not. Not yet. Let me cherish your toddler days a little bit more. Sometimes while I watch you sleep, I ask myself where did the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday when we brought you home from the hospital? All of a sudden, you are now a wild young man making our lives crazier than it used to be. But craziness, messy house and all the screaming aside, let me thank you for giving us joy, light and love only you can provide.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY ONE AND ONLY.





The night before your birthday, I got home late. By the time I arrived home, I should have put you to bed and starting doing my surprise for you. I was so stressed because after putting up my surprise, I have to be up a little bit more because I have work to do which I should have emailed before midnight. Then you being my clingy baby, you did not sleep right away. You don't want me to leave your side as if you know that I am up to something. Every chance that I got to sneak out of the room you follow me right away, it was past midnight when you decided to let me be.


Almost done. Time check : 12 :40am


I put up the print outs I have prepared which includes your name and some personalized construction signages. Did you know that 4 out of the 5 signages were personalized? I made it just for you using AutoCad.hihi I also bought you a numerical balloon and some regular ones which you popped in the morning. The plan is I will wake you up and surprise you with everything that is on the wall, however since I got to sleep very late you woke up before me. But boy, I was so proud of myself when I saw the excitement on your face while you're waking me up. I am sure you were just excited with the balloons but still, I made you happy first thing in the morning which is ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED for me.



The whole day went by with a blur. I got busy doing grocery shopping, picking up the cakes, and running other errands. In the afternoon, when it was almost time for your birthday celebration at home you fell asleep. You probably got tired from playing the whole day. You just passed out a few minutes after you start breastfeeding (yes Sir, you're still breastfeeding), so we let you take a nap. You wake up with a bad case of TOYO. You don't want to wear your shoes, you don't like everything but at least you are still interested in blowing your candles. 



After an hour or so, we have to leave for your birthday dinner with THE Godparents. This is mostly were all your birthday photos were taken, courtesy of course of Ninongs Dave and Eric.


Birthday cake of your choice.


ALL CAKES. ALWAYS.

CHIPPED FRONT TOOTH

THE PUNCTUAL GODPARENTS

I WAS SO KILIG WHEN YOU PULLED ME INTO THIS HUG THEN POSE FOR THE CAMERA.





EAT YOUR VEGGIES

NINANG CAMILLE ALWAYS SO SUPPORTIVE

NINONG KARLO. THE SUPPLIER OF EDUCATIONAL TOYS.

NINANG YEL & NINONG KYLE


FINALLY FOUND NINONG DENNIS AND NINANG GLY'S GIFT AFTER OPENING FIVE BOXES

NING JOCAS & JON'S GIFT


DADDY KULAS AND NINANG CAMILLE'S

NINONGS ERIC AND DAVE'S (aside from the photos and album layout)


While Papa Jesus has Three Kings, you have Three Queens.


Who wants to go home so he can open and play with his gifts?

POKER FACE WHILE THE STAFF OF SHAKEY'S ARE SINGING YOU THEIR BIRTHDAY SONG


US. ENJOYING THE MOMENT FOR YOU.




Ninong Jocas, Birthday Boy, Iyay and Ninong Jon

Ninong Joel, Ninang Nani, Birthday Boy, Iyay, Ninang Gly, Ymir and Ninong Dennis

Ninang Karina, Iyay, Birthday Boy, Ninang Camille and Daddy Kulas

Ninong Eric, Iyay, birthday Boy and Ninong Dave




Lastly, I made a short clip of the events of your third birthday so you have something to look back to when you grow old.





Happy Birthday again, my love. May you grow up to be a responsible and sensible human being. Never be afraid to make mistakes but make sure you learn from them. Take chances, don't live in what ifs. Remember that I will be here to guide, support, comfort and annoy you for the rest of your life.


Loving you always and forever,

Nanay

No comments:

Post a Comment