Friday, April 7, 2017

Try to sit still at STILTS

Dear Marciano,


Missed me last weekend? Don't deny it, you sure did because that was what you told me over the phone and don't you worry, I did miss you a whole lot more. Today, I'm gonna share you some kwentos and more photos of our company outing last Saturday, April 1, 2017 at STILTS BEACH RESORT located at Calatagan, Batangas.


STOLEN SHOT BY CHUNGKIE


Last year, we had a Team Building somewhere in Rizal. It was nice enough to experience but that's something I surely won't do or participate in twice. Since last year is about game plans, getting dirty and deadly tired, we were a bit thrilled when we found out that the company will be having a beach outing this year.

The resort was located in Calatagan, Batangas. Nope, never been there before because Laiya was the go to place for beach trips the past few years. Travel time is approximately 4 hours, we left Centris around 5am and arrived past 9am.

I guess this is the part where you expect me to gush about the resort but if I were to rate it, I can give 3 stars out of 5. The place is actually nice, there are lots of big old trees and bougainvilleas. Their property is expansive enough to separate the company outings to their regular guests. BUT... we were there for the beach, and to our dismay the beach is not as well maintained as the rest of the resort. There were sea grass on the beach and some of it is as high as our thighs. It's really uncomfortable when you have to walk through it and it makes us paranoid about the existence of sea snakes. In short, we didn't enjoyed the beach at all *insert a very sad Abby face here*

Well, since we always try to see the good in everything we make sure to appreciate enough the air, nature, sunset and pool. Check out the photos below :


TECHNICAL SERVICES GROUP

ONE OF THE FIRSTS TO ARRIVE








SIR HECTOR <3

Upon the arrival of the fourth bus, there was a short program then we were able to have our lunch. After lunch was when the site seeing occurred and a bit of swimming in the beach and eating pizza at the clubhouse and swimming in the pool. A bit of everything really, but later you can see that we have enjoyed the pool the most... which is actually weird because we are at a beach resort.










WARNING :
THE SUCCEEDING PHOTOS INCLUDE FACES YOU WILL SEE REPETITIVELY UNTIL THE END. IN TAGALOG, MAUMAY KA SA AMIN.

UNDERWEAR,

I

KINDA

CARE








I was definitely giving instructions to Tita Anne when this was taken

"We won't stop until there's one good shot!"

That walking-on-the-shore-like-I'm-having-a-lot-of-fun-shot didn't worked, so we decided to get into the water. Awkward pa din!





The sunset was really lovely when the photos below were taken, unfortunately my phone is wall we have.




----------------POOL PHOTOS----------------








LAST PHOTO BEFORE SHOWER

After a while of having fun in the pool, we were informed that the buses have left and our group were the only ones in the resort. We were kinda ashamed of ourselves that we girls took the fastest shower in the history. After shower, we all parted ways and have dinner at Eton City. After dinner Tita Anne spent the night with us and then you wake us up early in the morning just to cuddle and ask for breakfast.

I'm sharing you this trip because (aside from the fact that I promised to write as often as possible) you were so excited when you found out that I was at the beach. Over the phone you told me that you'll follow me to the beach and you'll tag Lola along. You also said that you want to go to the beach so you can ride a boat. I'll do my best to bring you to the beach this year, but if I wasn't able to please be patient and trust me that if we have an opportunity I will definitely bring you there.



Love,

Nanay





No comments:

Post a Comment